Custom Search

Family Issues part 6




In part 5 we discuss the most important point is that trust. In this part I would like to talk about sincerity , this is will be my fifth tip.

I don’t why people tend to find lie is the easiest way for not having trouble.What I believe is we should all be honest about what we feel ,says, doing, actions ,as well as honest about ourselves.

Lies after lies will make distances bigger over and over, hearts will be broken, torn apart because this is the most destructive weapon for women and men alike.

I will admit something that in my Arabic Culture ,men as well as women for most of them tend to lie to each other to feel free, relaxed, having no problem to discuss any of their problems ,desires,dreams,for even for going out ,it is like that men tend to be aggressive with their decisions that led women for quick option is that lie to them ,make them feel that their manhood is not abused by women.

In relationships both partners have to lie to each other so ship will move forward ,not losing each other for whim or desire to be with some one else.I always found that men are selfish, moody ,arrogant ,but not all of them .this apply on most of them .why I feel that universe is changeable with different values, motions, because I always believe that life is changeable.

I want from each partner to hide truth not lie if possible as it will save someone`s life.not for everything sometimes to satisfy our desires ,called it privacy ,as I always believe in privacy ,but when it comes to have possessed partner things will be complicated and consequences might be worse.



Should partners be honest, sincere ,loyal ---etc ,have good ethics with each other to move on in their lives and make their happiness together ,because when you share your feelings, miseries, success, happiness with your partner,half of heavy burden has been removed.